A corporate lunch is an opportunity to create moments of connection, camaraderie, and community with your team. Serving nourishing, delicious, farm-to-table foods is also a great way to share your gratitude for your employees as well as your corporate values.
Avalon Catering is excited to offer a variety of high-touch corporate catering and event planning services in 2022. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to covering pandemic safety protocols – so your team can relax, enjoy, and stay safe!
Whether you’re welcoming employees back to the office, hosting a lunch and learn, or fueling a brainstorming session, Avalon Catering offers a variety of fun, fresh catering options for companies of all sizes and corporate cultures.
Avalon Catering’s Atlanta corporate catering options include:
- Boxed breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Nourishing bowls
- Plated dinners
- Food stations
- Family-style dinners and buffets
- Drop-off breakfast and lunch
- Receptions with individual small plates to keep everyone safe!
Corporate Event Ideas
Try this menu for your brainstorming session:
- Winter powerhouse salad with local kale julienne, heirloom quinoa, dried fruits, marinated kidney beans, toasted Georgia peanuts, and honey lime vinaigrette.
- Boxed entrees: a few of our favorites include the lemon herb marinated salmon filet, pan seared herbed Springer Mountain chicken breast, or the vegan brown rice stuffed bell pepper.
- Boxed entrees include a side salad, additional side item, bread roll, and chef’s choice of dessert, and compostable cutlery, in a compostable box.
- Bottled water, hot coffee service, and Arden’s Garden juices
“Back to the Office” Barbeque
Welcome everyone back to the office in 2022 with a shared company or department barbeque lunch. During this celebratory meal, set the tone for a year filled with teamwork, collaboration, and fun.
Your “Back to the Office” Barbeque menu could include:
- Beeler’s pulled pork shoulder tossed in smoky tomato and peach BBQ sauce
- Pimento cheese, crisp celery sticks, and grape tomato garnish
- H&F sliced Georgia organic wheat buns
- Classic potato salad with creamy dressing and boiled eggs
- Cabbage slaw in tangy vinaigrette
- Vegan BBQ baked beans with ancho chiles
- Sea salt chips and chef’s house pickles
- Fresh sweet and unsweetened tea, with lemon wedges
Team Happy Hour
Did your team hit their sales goal? Or, maybe it’s time for a monthly birthday celebration – or just a Friday! Treat everyone to a fun celebratory meal to keep morale up and foster new connections.
Your Atlanta corporate happy hour could include:
- Herb roasted Gulf shrimp skewers presented over buttered spaghetti squash
- Chile-spice braised Creekstone short rib bites with braise jus reduction, fried garlic, and scallions
- Blistered shishito peppers with toasted Anson Mills benne seeds
- Parsnip Parmesan truffle ‘fries’ with chopped fine herbs
Lunch & Learn
If you host a recurring series of lunch and learns, team meetings, or retreats, Avalon’s fresh boxed meals are a convenient and crowd-pleasing option. Plus, we offer options for just about any dietary need, making team meals easy and inclusive.
Sample menu for your lunch and learn:
- Locavore salad with the best local lettuces, veggies, and cheese of the day, toasted Georgia pecans, and Southern Swiss dairy buttermilk and organic herb green goddess dressing
- Specialty boxed sandwiches: choose from a variety of sandwiches and sides. Sandwich options include classic favorites like turkey and roast beef. Or, try something new, like the ‘don’t worry’ curry chicken salad pita pocket, or a cumin coriander grilled tofu wrap.
- Sandwich boxes include a dessert and compostable cutlery, in a compostable box.
- Assorted soft drinks and sparkling water
Let us handle the details!
We’re here to make your event (and your life!) easy. Avalon Catering offers full event planning services, so you can focus your time and energy on other projects. Cross a few things off your to-do list by letting us help with:
- Full corporate event planning
- Custom event design – including furniture, signage, floral needs, and décor
- Equipment rentals, including china, flatware, glassware, tables, linens, chairs, AV, and more
- Access to Atlanta’s finest venue and meeting spaces
- Assistance with venue selection
- Vendor recommendations, including photography, entertainment, and transportation
Our satisfied corporate clients include CNN, Cartoon Network, GE, Coca-Cola, KPMG, Troutman Sanders, and more.
Whether your Atlanta corporate event is fully staffed or catered with simple drop-off services, we’re here to guide you through the planning process and ensure your event is a success!
Ready to get started? Take a look at our corporate event menus.