Avalon Catering is Hiring!
Join Avalon Catering’s growing team! We take pride in preparing our team members for success and supporting them in their careers and their lives. If you have a passion for sustainable, farm-to-table food and exceptional events, we’d love to speak with you!
Service Captains, Servers, Bartenders, & Event Chefs
Avalon Catering is growing and hiring! We’re looking for multiple contract/gig service captains, servers, bartenders, and event chefs to help execute beautiful events!
$18-22 / hour, based on experience | Flexible Hours | Hiring Multiple New & Experienced Applicants
Farm-to-Table – before it was cool:
For more than 30 years, Avalon Catering has provided the Atlanta community with sustainable, locally sourced food and beautiful décor. As a small but mighty team, we are an established company with the energy and creativity of a start-up organization. We cater weddings, corporate events, private parties, and more – providing clients with exceptional experiences throughout ATL and beyond.
We know you’ve got options – here’s why you should work with us:
- Female-owned business
- We’re a team of creatives, always moving and innovating
- We’re an inclusive and welcoming environment, and we aren’t just saying that
- Culture of mentorship to learn from established professionals
- We care about your growth, we want to help you build your career
- We want to hear your voice – share your knowledge with us!
- Sustainability-minded / eco-friendly
- Partnerships with local farms and purveyors
- Never get bored – menus and venues are unique to each event!
- Events at beautiful and unique backdrops
- We believe in creating events worth attending
Positions we have open:
- Servers (experience is a plus but not required)
- Bartenders (experience necessary)
- Event Chefs (experience necessary)
You’re the perfect candidate if you are:
- Looking for a flexible schedule to earn extra income
- A team player who can work at a fast pace and under pressure
- Someone with a great attitude and work ethic
- Able to provide excellent customer service in all event types
What we need from you:
- Week and weekend availability (early morning and evening shifts)
- Reliable transportation
- Polished appearance, good personal hygiene, and adherence to team uniform
- Able to lift between 15- 50 lbs and be on your feet throughout events
Compensation & benefits… How we make it worth your while:
- Contract work (paid every other week)
- Hourly rate + gratuities
- Staff meals at all events
- Flexible schedule