At Avalon Catering, you’ve come to expect the highest quality of food and service. In these current times, we find ourselves facing new challenges, and are ready to rise to the occasion. We have in place expanded safety protocols to continue to provide quality and safe experiences for your events.
Behind the Scenes
- We are regularly educating ourselves on the latest government, CDC, and ServSafe guidelines
- All team members wear clean masks and gloves.
- Good hand washing practices are in place, as has always been the standard, along with additional hand sanitation options.
- Our facility and vehicles are sanitized daily and between each event.
- All equipment is sanitized and properly packaged prior to arrival at your event.
- Team members are not permitted to work if showing signs of illness, and temperatures are checked before reporting to work.
- Team members practice social distancing while working their shifts.
Event and Guest Safety
- Hand sanitizer stations and service barriers are now available for all events.*
- Social distancing practices are required at all events, as per state guidelines
- All event staff wear clean masks and gloves, and practice good hand hygiene.
- We will provide server attendants for all buffets and stations. *
- Pre-set beverage and food options are available, with appropriate plate and cup covers.* All flatware is pre-rolled.
- Passed food and beverage services are temporarily suspended.
- Bar services require the addition of a service barrier, and space for a line to form with guests 6’ apart.
- All staffed events require the addition of a sanitation attendant, responsible for keeping all regularly touched surfaces wiped down. Additional staff needs may be required to ensure a quality and safe experience for you, your guests, and our team.*
*additional fees apply