With the right Atlanta venue and a creative menu custom designed by one of the premier Atlanta catering companies, you can bring the highest-quality food and service to as many guests as you like. This means you can choose the right type of corporate event to meet your goals. And then you can extend the invitation to as many people as you want—all while trusting that every guest will leave with a great impression of your company.
With these unique corporate event and menu ideas from experienced planners, your whole company and support network will enjoy a phenomenal experience
Top Atlanta Corporate Event Ideas
Farmer’s Market-Themed Networking Events
Networking events are all about sharing your creative ideas and advancements as a company. We love when clients share their sustainability guidelines with us so we can be sure to adhere to them when servicing their event. Our commitment to sustainability, including sourcing local ingredients and offering compostable disposables, is only the starting point for eco-friendly corporate events.
The responsibility we feel to the environment and community also helps us to deliver the highest-quality food While we find substitutes for traditional cooking methods, individual packages, bottled water and plastic containers of any kind, you can focus on finding solutions to problems in your company’s field and sharing them with many others at your eco-friendly networking event.
To put a unique twist on your networking event, consider a farmer’s market theme. Recently, BizBash honored a company with the Best Corporate Event Concept: Budget Under $50,000 award for its farmer’s market concept. A variety of food stations and rustic decor highlighted locally grown, sustainable and community-sourced ingredients—and we can do the same at your Atlanta networking event!
Some of our favorite lunch menu items for a farmer’s market theme include:
- Farm Fresh Boxed Lunch Soy and tahini tofu, Anson Mills Carolina Gold Rice salad with Georgia peanuts and herbs, grilled bok choy, assorted pickled vegetables and creamy lime dressing, roll & butter
- Deviled Egg Salad Sandwich Georgia farm eggs, mayo, house-made hot sauce and chive on country white bread
- Avalon PB&J House-made Georgia peanut butter, vanilla apple butter, and Sweet Grass Dairy Thomasville Tomme on southern sandwich bread
We also love the idea of a rustic lemonade stand with traditional lemonade, strawberry lemonade and caramelized lemonade. These offerings—along with a variety of ?Spindrift? fruit sodas, teas and water—make sure everyone stays hydrated.
All-Star VIP Dinners
One of the goals of a seated dinner is to reward guests with the most incredible food and service. So whether you give us a call so one of our expert event planners can help you design a custom menu or simply order online, we will make you and your guests feel like royalty when planning and servicing your company dinner. And because we can take care of many of the logistics and guarantee flawless service, you can focus on reserving those elite speakers and entertainers you’d like to have in attendance.
The first way we will treat your guests like royalty is by welcoming them with the finest appetizers like:
- Mango Gulf Shrimp Spring Rolls Coconut lime dipping sauce
- Classic Oysters Rockefeller
- Maryland-style Crab Fritters
- Parmesan crisps with Parmigiano-Reggiano
And then we’ll invite them to take a seat to enjoy a satisfying plated dinner while listening to guest speakers. Professional servers will present guests with a trio of courses such as:
- Salad Local spring greens, shaved radish, fennel and carrots, parmesan crisps and a buttermilk vinaigrette
- Entrée Avalon’s 20-hour smoked Texas-style beef brisket and grilled wild-caught salmon filets with Georgia peach and tomato BBQ sauce. Sides include roasted spring vegetables with a light butter-chive sauce, lemony leek smashed potatoes and local H&F rolls
- Dessert Strawberry Marscapone tart
Captivating All-Day Meetings
The focus of all-day meetings is to foster productivity. So you want to think about how you will keep all your attendees engaged and productive. It does no good to have a full house if people are mentally checked out! Nutritious snacks are a great way to help employees stay alert and energized through even the longest meetings. You’ll be surprised by their stamina and ingenious ideas after breaks when they grab well-balanced and energizing snacks. Our top three favorite snack arrangements are:
- Menu 1 Local cheese tray with organic crackers, fresh fruit garnish and organic tortilla chips with fresh tomato and cilantro salsa
- Menu 2 Buttered pita bread with roasted red pepper hummus, herb marinated olives and assorted crisp seasonal vegetables
- Menu 3 Organic, house-made peanut butter with celery and apple slices, cottage cheese, assorted organic crackers
For more than two decades, our family-owned Atlanta catering company has brought an exceptional value to events of all kinds. From seated dinners to meeting snacks, the freshest ingredients and the utmost attention to detail allow us to surpass expectations within any budget.